Application and Registration
Since the number of attendees will be limited, applications for participation have to be made via Easychair.
The program of the school will include a poster session where students can present and discuss their ongoing research with lecturers and colleagues. Applications shall include a remark on whether a poster will be presented along with a short abstract.
Applications should be submitted in PDF format not exceeding 2 pages (min. font size 11pt) and contain the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Motivation for participation
- Summary of profile
- Willing to present a poster? (yes/no, if yes, include a short poster abstract)
- Supervisor (if applicable)
- Publications (if applicable)
Application Deadline: 30 April 2011
Notifications: 15 May 2011
There will be a limited number of student grants available for the summer school (23-27 Aug 2011) and for the co-located RR2011 conference (29-30 Aug 2011).
Student grants will cover registration fees (including lunches and lecture notes) as well as accommodation costs for the summer school and potentially for the conference (preference will be given to students that have an accepted poster or demo at the conference).
In case you are interested in applying for this grant, please apply normally for the summer school as outlined above and indicate in your application that you are interested in the student grant. The declaration of interest for the grant should be accompanied by
- a short justification confirming that the attendance could not be financed by other means such as project funds
- indication whether only the summer school or both the the summer school and the conference would be attended
- if the applicant plans to attend the conference, indication whether or not a submission (full paper, poster or system description) to the conference is planned.
If your application has been accepted, you will be notified by email and are kindly requested to register at the latest by June 21st, 2011 here.
If your application is on the waiting list, you will be notified by email after June 21st, 2011 whether your registration can still be considered and in case are kindly requested to register promptly.
All registrations include lunches, the social event and a hard copy of the lecture notes. You can choose among one of the following registration options:
- ReasoningWeb2011 only (non-residential) - €450
- ReasoningWeb2011 only (residential - 5 nights student hostel accommodation) - €625
- ReasoningWeb2011 only reduced (non-residential, for sponsors and organisers only) - €250
- Combined ReasoningWeb2011+RR2011 (non residential, student) - €600
- Combined ReasoningWeb2011+RR2011 (non residential, no student) - €700
- Combined ReasoningWeb2011+RR2011 (residential - 8 nights student hostel accommodation, student) - €880
- Combined ReasoningWeb2011+RR2011 (residential - 8 nights student hostel accommodation, no student) - €980
Remark: Note that if you register with a "student" rate, you are required to bring a confirmation of valid registration as a student at your home university to the conference.